To get the students to reflect on how different food and lifestyle can be for different people.
A big part of the deforestation and water shortage is caused by food production. About 25 % av the global footprint comes from food, and to decrease it, we need to lower our consumtion of meat and also to stop wasting food.
- Pictures of the two women below
- A third picture of a voluntary student in the class
- Look at the two pictures of the women. Give these persons names and identities. What can you see in the pictures?
- Which countries are these women from? Now add the picture of the student. The only diference is that the student can tell you hem/her self.
- What do these people do for a living? What do they fill their days with? What do you think their days are like foodwise, what do they eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks?
- What are the similarities and differences between these people, life -and foodwise?
- What makes these people happy? What troubles them?
- Follow up the conversation with highlights that can be used in future conversations and reflections. Name the highlights ”A good life for everyone on ONE planet”.